Sharon Kleyne Teaches How Evaporation Really Works

Water Life Science® Creator Weighs in on Evaporation Mystery. Body Water Vapor Must be Supplemented Or You’ll Die Says Sharon Kleyne.

Do you ever wonder how evaporation really works? According to the USGS Water Science School, “Evaporation is the primary pathway that water follows to move from the liquid state back into the water cycle as atmospheric water vapor.” Studies have taught us that the oceans, seas, lakes, rivers and streams provide nearly 90 percent of the moisture in the atmosphere via evaporation, with the remaining 10 percent contributed by plant transpiration. Since 70 percent of the earth is covered by oceans, that accounts for much of the water evaporation process. Since the beginning of time, it has also been a miracle of nature that the amount of water evaporating from the ground to the atmosphere has traditionally equaled the amount of rainfall, which replenishes the surface water. Disturbingly, this is changing and not for the better. Other factors—pollution, artificial environments (air conditioning, central heating), allergies, climate change—are aggressively upsetting the delicate natural balance of the earth’s water cycle.

“A little evaporation goes a long way,” said respected international water researcher Sharon Kleyne, “and a lot of evaporation—dehydration—will kill you.” Kleyne, host of the nationally syndicated radio program The Sharon Kleyne Hour Power of Water, Global Climate Change and Your Health on VoiceAmerica sponsored by Nature’s Tears® EyeMist®, has taught people for more than two decades that evaporation around the world is racing out of control.

Kleyne teaches that “from the moment we leave our mother’s watery womb, we begin a process of evaporation that ends only at death. We become a sieve, if you will, unto death. Contrary to what he pundits say, hope doesn’t keep us alive; the atmospheric and body water vapor does that.” This is critical news when so many unnatural factors have combined to speed up the evaporation process. Kleyne pointed out that when we become over-evaporated—dehydrated—that diminishes our health and productivity. In other words, every aspect of a person’s life is potentially damaged by excessive evaporation of water vapor. “The water vapor in earth’s atmosphere is itself a living being,” said Kleyne. “We need to breathe that water vapor in the atmosphere in order to stay alive, yet we’re running the risk of drying out the atmosphere.”

Kleyne suggested taking an inventory of how you’re feeling today. Are your eyes red and itchy? Do they throb and hurt? Is your skin dry and flakey? Do you feel run down? Do you lack your normal pep? Are you crabby and lashing out at others? If you answer yes to any or all of these questions, you should be very interested to learn that the cause of all of these conditions is dehydration due to evaporation. Global scientists and educators are waking up to this evaporation crisis, but more research and education programs, especially for children, are desperately needed.

“We have to do a much better job educating the general public about evaporation and the water mist cycle,” Kleyne concluded. “We are playing a dangerous game if we go on allowing ourselves to be disabled by dehydration caused by excessive evaporation.”

*

What are your thoughts on dehydration caused by excessive evaporation? We’d like to hear from you! Would you like to share your thoughts about evaporation? Do you know anyone who has suffered from dehydration as a result of excessive evaporation? Do you think we need more new water research, education and technology to raise awareness of evaporation? We would like very much to hear from you! You can reach us at Sharon@biologicaquaresearch.com 800-367-6478 ~ Fax 541-474-2123 http://www.naturestears.com or on Twitter at @sharonkleynehr

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s