Evaporation Advice From Sharon Kleyne

Water Life Science® Creator Steps Up against Evaporation. Human Body Needs Supplementation of Fresh Water Says Kleyne.

“A little evaporation goes a long way,” said respected international water researcher Sharon Kleyne, “and a lot of evaporation—dehydration—can kill you.” Kleyne, host of the nationally syndicated radio program The Sharon Kleyne Hour Power of Water, Global Climate Change and Your Health on VoiceAmerica sponsored by Nature’s Tears® EyeMist®, has taught people for more than two decades that evaporation in many situations worldwide is out of control.

Kleyne explained that “From the moment we leave our mother’s watery womb-world, we begin a process of evaporation that ends only at death. We become a sieve, if you will, unto death. Hope doesn’t keep us alive; the atmospheric and body water vapor does that.” This is critical news when so many unnatural factors—pollution, global warming, artificial environments—combine to speed up the evaporation process. Kleyne pointed out that when we become over-evaporated—dehydrated—that diminishes our health and productivity. In other words, every aspect of a person’s life is potentially damaged by evaporation of water vapor. “The water vapor in earth’s atmosphere is itself a living being,” said Kleyne. “We need to breathe that water vapor in the atmosphere in order to stay alive, yet we’re running the risk of drying out the atmosphere.”

How does evaporation work? According to the USGS Water Science School, “Evaporation is the primary pathway that water follows to move from the liquid state back into the water cycle as atmospheric water vapor. Studies have shown that the oceans, seas, lakes and rivers provide nearly 90 percent of the moisture in the atmosphere via evaporation, with the remaining 10 percent contributed by plant transpiration. Since 70 percent of the earth is covered by oceans, that accounts for much of the water evaporation process. It’s also a miracle of nature that the amount of water evaporating from the ground to the atmosphere has traditionally equaled the amount of rainfall, which replenishes the surface water. Yet other factors—pollution, artificial environments using air conditioning, global warming—threaten to upset the delicate natural balance of the earth’s water cycle.

Kleyne suggested taking an inventory of how you’re feeling today. Are your eyes red and itchy? Do they throb and hurt? Is your skin dry and flakey? Do you feel run down? Do you lack your normal pep? Are you crabby and lashing out at others?If you answer yes to any or all of these questions, you should be very interested to learn that the cause of all of these conditions is dehydration due to evaporation. Global scientists and educators are waking up to this evaporation crisis, but more research and education programs, especially for children, are desperately needed. As scientists and educators ramp up to provide this research and education, they would be wise to look to the work of Kleyne, herself a unique water and evaporation mentor. As Gerald H. Pollack, the discoverer of “fourth phase” water says, “When … cell water is even partially depleted, the cell becomes dehydrated. Dehydrated cells cannot function properly. Evidence suggests that this kind of dehydration may be a central factor in all kinds of diseases. Sharon (Kleyne) has a great capability to let the world understand this important concept and work toward amelioration.”

“We will be in big trouble soon if we don’t do a much better job educating the general public about evaporation and the water mist cycle,” Kleyne concluded. “We are playing a dangerous game if we go on allowing ourselves to be disabled by dehydration caused by excessive evaporation.”


What are your thoughts on dehydration caused by excessive evaporation? We’d like to hear from you! Please let us know.