Sharon Kleyne Gives Evaporation Supplementation Advice. Water Life Science® Advocate Sharon Kleyne Shares Tips for Water Health.
Sharon Kleyne, founder of Bio-Logic Aqua® Research Water Life Science®, is a dedicated educator, especially when it comes to eye health and the body’s water loss due to evaporation. “Unfortunately,” says Kleyne, “humans today often have a tendency to look to the government, or business, or their doctor or global politicians to resolve their problems. And indeed,” Kleyne continues, “we should look to them. However, first and foremost, we must LOOK TO OURSELVES.
Sharon Kleyne believes that as free and intelligent citizens of the planet, we cannot afford to sit around and wait for others to fix things for us. If the environment is changing, it makes more sense to adapt by taking proactive steps to help yourself! This may sound challenging (and indeed it is) but with discipline, perseverance, a determination to learn, a well-thought out strategy (taking the time to figure out what your body needs and how to provide it), and diligent daily implementation, you will not only survive, you will THRIVE! Your health will become not just good but outstanding. You’ll enjoy increased energy and productivity, a more positive outlook and a longer and better life.
A few specific suggestions.
One of the critical facts of life that Kleyne wants us to understand is DEHYDRATION (loss of water or moisture). Solar radiation, warmer climates and air pollution can dry out your skin, eyes and breathing passages. So can computers, TV screens, forced air heating and cooling, insulated walls and windows, ambient bacteria, allergies, stress and lack of sleep.
With that in mind, Sharon Kleyne offers the following “starter” suggestions for proactive, individual survival, which depends on supplementation of the body’s and the earth’s water vapor:
1. Be a partner with your doctor, come prepared and bring questions. A good doctor welcomes questions, doesn’t rush through the visit, is knowledgeable about and willing to discuss nutrition and diet supplements, will not “blow off” topics that you bring up; willingly works with Naturopaths, massage therapists and physical therapists. (an exciting new approach called “integrative medicine”), and generally makes you feel that your concerns are legitimate and important.
2. Study and learn. You must learn everything you can about diet, nutrition supplements, good health practices, symptoms of illness, and the health effects of global warming, global drying, air pollution, water pollution, modern technology (such as computers and TV).
3. Know your body. Examine your body surfaces (skin, eyes, mouth and breathing passages) regularly for changes that may signal melanoma (skin cancer) and other problems. Watch for dry skin, dry eyes, warts, acne, rashes, strange lumps, allergic reactions, fatigue, stress, loss of ability to concentrate, loss of productivity or energy.
4. Drink two full glasses of water (8 to 10 ounces each) every day when you get up, and at least six additional full glasses during the day.
5. Keep the humidity around you moist by baffling air ducts, setting out bowls of water, misting occasionally with Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® (your eyes are thirsty, too!) and/or simply opening a window.
6. Be sure to eat “eye foods” – dark green leafy vegetables, dark fruits such as blueberries, cold water fish and flaxseed oil (and carrots, of course).
7. Get at least seven hours of sleep a night.
8. Practice relaxation techniques at least once a day to alleviate stress. Or simply close your eyes and relax for 5 to 15 minutes.
9. If you have a sedentary job, try to exercise for 30 minutes each day (a daily walk provides both exercise and fresh air).
10. Increase all of the above if you take medication that has dry skin, dry eyes or dry mouth as a side effect.
11. Educate yourself about individual health choices and proactive occupational health by listening to Sharon Kleyne’s nationally syndicated radio show, The Sharon Kleyne Hour Power of Water, Global Climate Change and Your Health on Voice America. Hear archived shows at http://www.BioLogicAqua.com (or order CD’s of past shows) or at http://www.WorldTalkRadio.com.
And remember, this is your life – and IT’S UP TO YOU!